- The choice of location, plot and shooting plan;
- Difficulties and mistakes in choosing the place and time, spontaneity and way out of the situation;
- Features of working with a couple, in an individual photo shoot, with children and with the mother, expecting a child;
- Preparation for a photo session - the choice of location and image (clothing, style, make-up)
The practical part:
- Features in the camera settings before shooting
- Photo session - working with a couple, with light, creating a thematic photo film, atmospheric and reportage photography
- Answers to questions from the participants of the master class
- Adobe Lightroom. Color correction. Retouch
- The creation of the author's color
Discussion of the results of the practical part, portfolio review of participants at will.
Communication, answers to all questions.